Back to products
Custom Printed Fullvue Files
Over the years we have designed and printed a wide variety of files for our clients. Many of our these files have been simple adaptations to our popular Fullvue® file, with changes to colour, print and flaps. The benefit of our existing design of lateral file is that the tabs not only keep the paperwork neat, tidy and out of sight, but also enable you to apply the ‘KolorKode’ label. The Fullvue® file also incorporates a gusset that expands as the size of the file increases.
For further information on our Custom File options, please do not hesitate to contact one of our team or click here to submit an online enquiry.
Features (bespoke options also available)
• Unique flap/side tab design conceals and protects paperwork
• Flap greatly enhances the visibility of file labels, serving as a book mark
• Flap specially marked to guide placement of alpha/numeric and index labels
• Scored spine and expandable gusset accommodate increasing file size
• Used in a side variety of lateral filing applications including static shelving, Compactus or tambour door cabinets